Did you know that with the ESA app builder, you can make a page that shows where your business is and how people can contact you? It’s true! The Contact feature lets users easily get in touch with you.
Here’s how you can use it:
Step 1: Create Your App
- First, go to the ESA homepage and log in.
- You can either make a new app or choose an existing one.
- If you’re making a new app, give it a name and create it. Then you’ll be taken to the app editor dashboard.
Step 2: Add Contact Feature
- Look for “Features” in the side menu on the left and click on it.
- Find the contact feature from the list. If it’s hard to find, just search for it.
Step 3: Set Up Your Contact Page
- In the “Page settings” section, give your page a name and a short description.
- Click on the contact tab in the contact information section.
- Fill in the needed info and save it.
Step 4: Design Your Page
- Go to the design tab and choose the “card” design. Save it.
- You can also pick pictures for the background in portrait and landscape mode. Save your choices.
Step 5: Preview Your App
- Click “see changes” to see how your app looks on a real device.
- If you want an Apk of your app, click “Download your app” from the side menu and choose a plan.
- Your Apk will be sent to your email when it’s ready. You can see an example of what the app looks like.
There you go! Now you have a contact page for your business. Your users can reach out to you in different ways. ESA App Builder makes it easy to create this page and improve communication between you and your customers. The name of the page itself encourages people to get in touch.
Contact pages are usually the first stop for someone who wants to ask a question or talk to your business. It’s where they go when they need help or want to talk to someone in your organization. Every app should have one! They’re there to help users and tell them how to contact you.
A good contact page makes it clear and easy for users to get in touch with you. Now that you know what makes a great contact us page, you can follow the steps above and add this useful feature to your app.