ADDING A GAME IN EDITOR:
1) While in the Editor, from the left-hand-side of the screen select Modules > Games Library. Upon accessing the feature, all games will be visible. There is also a Search option to easily locate a respective game. Next, click the game that you want to add or review.
2) After selecting a game, the game Title and Description is visible at the top of the screen. In addition, you will be able to access the Game Icon, Demo the Game, and Copy the Game Code. Click the Game Icon button to save the game’s icon to your computer. Next, click Copy Game Code (the code will automatically copy to the Clipboard).
3) Open the Source Code module.
4) Change the Page Name to the Game Title, and add the Game Icon that you saved.
5) Paste the Game Code that you copied and click Save.