Do you want to make an app like a social network where people can share, like, and comment? With the Social Wall feature on ESA’s app builder, you can create a place for users to connect just like on Twitter or Facebook. Let’s get started:
Step 1: Start Your App
- Go to the ESA website and log in.
- Create a new app or choose one you already made.
- If you’re making a new app, give it a name and create it.
Step 2: Add Social Wall
- Click on “Features” in the menu.
- Find “Social Wall” and click “Add feature.”
Step 3: Customize Social Wall
- Give your page a name and pick an icon.
- Change how it looks by choosing a different style.
Step 4: Set Up Social Wall
- Go to “Settings” and put in your email as the admin.
- Reports from users will be sent to this email.
- Choose “card” design or “list” if you like.
- Set how much of a message people can see before it’s cut off.
- Choose where the share options will show.
- If you turn on post moderation, you’ll need to approve posts before they’re shown.
- Click “save” to save your choices.
Step 5: Background Design
- If you want, you can use your own picture for the app’s background.
- You can choose different pictures for the app’s portrait and landscape views.
- Click “save” when you’re done, or you can stick with our default white background.
Step 6: Create a Post
- Go to “Posts” and click the plus button.
- Give your post a title.
- If you want, you can schedule a post for later.
- Write your post and add a picture if you like.
- Click save, and your post will be up.
Step 7: See Your App
- Click “see changes” to look at your app on a real device.
- Some links may not work here, but they will on actual devices.
- If you want, you can make a file of your app to share.
You’ve made your own social network app without needing to do any coding. Now you can connect people and make your app engaging!